Rooms are 2 and each have en-suite bathrooms, TV with Led digital channels, heating, air conditioning, internet access, safe for PC, hairdryer, chair and desk, courtesy kit.
Van Gogh Room
- The beds in addition to being double can be divided if necessary, you can split if necessary and can accommodate a third person as the room has a confortable sofa bed. The room are cleaned daily and linen change is made after the third day of stay, if before three days there is a supplement of € 10,00.
- The house has (as photos) a large common area for an excellent and abundant breakfast.
- Check-in is required from 12,00 pm at 4,00 pm (on request is possible change of time), while check-out before 10,00 am.
- Outside the hours an expected charge and compulsory for advance for early arrival time.
- The city tax is € 3,50 per person per day up to a maximum of 10 days.
- Children within 10 years are free.
- The B&B offers the taxi service ad the shuttle to the airport with a maximum of € 50,00
We agreed with many shops, restaurants, pizzerias, parking garage in the zone.
- Room clean up service
- Deposit luggage
- Free Wi-Fi Internet
- Conditioned Air
- Mini bar
- Hair dryer
- Private bath room with shower
Prices per room per night:
- Double double per person Min € 65,00 Max € 85,00
- Bed for two people Min € 78,00 Max € 98,00
- Double room per two person + third bed Min € 98,00 Max € 115,00
- Minimum stay 2 days
- Over 4 days is a discount of 10 %
- For weekly stays will be applied a discout of 15%
- The beds are divisible by group of friends
- Discount for stays at the turn of the week
- Breakfast is included within 10 clock a.m.
Rates do not include the city tax that the municipality of Rome has introduced with effect from 1° September 2014. The manager of the B&B with which occurred the stay has the burden of collecting the contribution that, for B&B per person per night applicable to maximum 10 consecutive nights. Instead are exempt from payment children within ten years of age.